John Stones

Status
Not open for further replies.
How can you lead a race that doesn't exist?

I know its paper talk, just like yesterday when people was talking about Swansea and the rumours of playing leaving saying they must have financial issues. Only to be shown that actually other than United Swansea made the highest profit.

Its paper jarg talk.

Hahahaha I just saw this Spurs nonsense on Sky Sports 'News' under the paper talk section.

Hilarious!

Can't wait to see Stones push on even more next season in the royal blue, future Everton captain and cup lifter.

I just did a google search of john stones and tottenham and one of the first to pop up was a metro ( never heard of them tbh) page and it said why spurs are dreaming if they think they can sign john stones.

Sideways ? Nah, most certainly a 'backward step'.
That's why I said 'at best a sideways step'. There's not much between us and Spurs tbh. It's just we have a far more sensible approach towards recruitments. Everton are without doubt the perfect club for Stones at this stage of his career. If we are able to keep him in the future remains to be seen. Spurs could potentially a career wrecking move for the lad.

The media just rotate stories about Barkley, Stones & McCarthy.

We've had stories about all 3 this week - Barkley to City, Stones to Spurs & McCarthy to Utd.

It's deeply unimaginative stuff. Even when EFC dismiss these stories the media ignore the dismissals.

None of them will be sold.

The media just rotate stories about Barkley, Stones & McCarthy.

We've had stories about all 3 this week - Barkley to City, Stones to Spurs & McCarthy to Utd.

It's deeply unimaginative stuff. Even when EFC dismiss these stories the media ignore the dismissals.

None of them will be sold.

Barkley, Stones & McCarthy, Baines, Coleman, Jagielka, Mirallas.

More like.

Never mind selling him, if it were up to me (which it isn't before someone kindly points that out), I would build the whole side around him over the next 2-3 years & I would sell Ross before I sold this lad.
Definitely a potential England Captain. Will be up there with Bobby Moore & Beckenbauer within a few years.
I will credit Moyes with leaving us JS as his legacy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back