John Textor / Everton Takeover

Does it say in the rules you can't negotiate to buy another club while owning shares in another? Thought not.

The Premier League have wide discretion to impose any conditions the wish on any proposed acquisition or potential owner per rule F.29
1723745735610.png

LOL

@Damo_1878 mate, hes taking you to school here.

I'm eating my tea mate. Some of us have been grafting today.

You know? IN BUSINESS

So, is this THIRD time lucky? Beginning to lose count of all these periods of 'exclusivity'. FFS, Moshiri, just take a bath and let the rest of us get on with our lives. You've been burnt handsomely but you're not going to be sleeping rough on the streets and, let's be honest, your wealth has come from your...well, let's put it politely...questionable associates.

I don't believe he can, nor should the league allow it

He's looking through our books whilst he owns shares in Crystal Palace. If he doesn't end up purchasing he'll have all the inside information re: Everton

it's not healthy
Is there anything in said books that even we supporters don't know. We're stuffed with debt is all they're going to say.

So, is this THIRD time lucky? Beginning to lose count of all these periods of 'exclusivity'. FFS, Moshiri, just take a bath and let the rest of us get on with our lives. You've been burnt handsomely but you're not going to be sleeping rough on the streets and, let's be honest, your wealth has come from your...well, let's put it politely...questionable associates.
I kno feel the same but just have the feeling be another one to fail, it not going to be a long wait to complete but well is typical everton aint it never simple

Well he wrote it a while back, and you consume everything straight from his rectum, so you 100% have.

I don't see why you're being so aggressive when I told you I've not read what he wrote or spoken to him

I literally arrived home (from working in business) and saw this nonsense this evening

I informed @GrandOldTeam I think it nonsense too. Because it is. He should sell his Crystal Palace shares first before considering buying Everton

Apart from Chongy is there anyone else to consult with? Maybe prenno is locked away in a cupboard somewhere
The corner flag has a vote.
The Premier League have wide discretion to impose any conditions the wish on any proposed acquisition or potential owner per rule F.29
View attachment 269056

I'm eating my tea mate. Some of us have been grafting today.

You know? IN BUSINESS
Hes knocking you about like Brazil 1970.

I don't see why you're being so aggressive when I told you I've not read what he wrote or spoken to him

I literally arrived home (from working in business) and saw this nonsense this evening

I informed @GrandOldTeam I think it nonsense too. Because it is. He should sell his Crystal Palace shares first before considering buying Everton

You literally did a podcast with him on the same day ffs :lol:

But apologies, I forgot you worked in business, that oh so defined area of work.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.