John Textor / Everton Takeover

I do agree which makes me take it with a pinch of salt mate, but tbf bobble did post about it and given Moshiri seems to have gone rogue with it the club possibly don't know what the status is.

Even if it true mate, begs the question why do it in stealth, is it the risk profile, is it Textor selling his Palace stake, there is a lot here that doesn't add up to me.

Even if it true mate, begs the question why do it in stealth, is it the risk profile, is it Textor selling his Palace stake, there is a lot here that doesn't add up to me.
It's Moshiri so who knows with him. As for Textor I don't think he would be trying to do this if there wasn't something going on with his Palace shares, it's not his first foray into football so he knows the rules. I remember reading something a few weeks back that he had rejected a bid for them and was in discussions over another bid but that seems to have gone a bit quiet. I'm not 100% on him anyway he strikes me as a cross between Kenwright and Moshiri the way he does things.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.