John Textor has entered period of exclusivity to pursue Everton takeover

Odd the club haven't made a statement - Mosh back to his weird ways ?

That said, I always imagine Uzzy is there in the background making things complicated - not sure how much Mosh makes decisions for himself.
The line coming out of the club to Myers and the BBC is that negotiations are advancing, which is short of confirming formal exclusivity, so maybe Ornstein has jumped the gun slightly and there is nothing formal to announce.

The line coming out of the club to Myers and the BBC is that negotiations are advancing, which is short of confirming formal exclusivity, so maybe Ornstein has jumped the gun slightly and there is nothing formal to announce.
I said the other day mate that I thought the language had just changed rather than the process.

Once bitten twice shy, and all that...

Perhaps this has already been said but just seen the news. I find it bizarre how Farhad has granted exclusivity to a guy that can’t buy our club until he’s sold his shares in another.
Maybe I’m missing something but just sums up this Frank Spencer of an owner.

@Nymzee the echo done an article about Textor yesterday, saying they were at an event he was speaking at early this year and he discussed PRS

The interesting thing was, he name dropped the Forest chairman, saying what a top guy he was and why he should be allowed to spend what he wants. I just thought it was interesting as something you mentioned about a couple of real dodgy transfers going through from Forest to Lyon this summer where the prices were bizarre and I remember you saying something along the lines of "why would Textor be helping out the Forest chairman with these over priced deals"

Nothing out of the club.
They’d be wise not to as well. The club can’t keep making announcements as to exclusivity as if this one fails as well, that would en absolutely PR disaster. I’m not sure what the ‘conversion rate’ is for completed investments once the interested party has been given exclusivity but we are on 0/2 at the moment - if this one fails it will be 0/3

@Nymzee the echo done an article about Textor yesterday, saying they were at an event he was speaking at early this year and he discussed PRS

The interesting thing was, he name dropped the Forest chairman, saying what a top guy he was and why he should be allowed to spend what he wants. I just thought it was interesting as something you mentioned about a couple of real dodgy transfers going through from Forest to Lyon this summer where the prices were bizarre and I remember you saying something along the lines of "why would Textor be helping out the Forest chairman with these over priced deals"

Yup, proper back handy cowboy isn’t he. Why would anyone want to be chummy with that Greek lard arse

Agree, Textor seems like someone who can’t keep his gob shut, probably not returned the paperwork while it’s with lawyers but already told Ornstein it’s on.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.