John Textor

I don't think so.

Can't see anyone paying the money on a wind up - not to mention time/effort and having it registered to an address other businesses are.

The detail on there isn't worth anything to anyone at this stage anyway.

It'll be hilarious if someone set it up for someone based in the village of Everton, Bedfordshire simply for :

"62011 - Ready-made interactive leisure and entertainment software development"

It'll be hilarious if someone set it up for someone based in the village of Everton, Bedfordshire simply for :

"62011 - Ready-made interactive leisure and entertainment software development"

It was Incorporated on 12 September 2024.

Not sure how long it takes but I'm sure it isn't an instant process.

Finally found the clip I was talking about. Here is him saying they're setting up a company called Everton Football Group. 48 seconds if people cba;

"we're forming a new holding company called everton football group"

Adding to that 11 players. It would make 18-20 + Mills, Armstrong and Dixon. + 3 loans, that's good. We could make it this way. 25-26 players.
[/QUOTE]

It's basically how we'll have to do it I'd imagine.

This January if the takeover happens before then and next summer I can imagine will be very busy.

Hopefully Thelwell has a good list prepared ready to hand over to the new owner for the go ahead

Adding to that 11 players. It would make 18-20 + Mills, Armstrong and Dixon. + 3 loans, that's good. We could make it this way. 25-26 players.

This January if the takeover happens before then and next summer I can imagine will be very busy.

Hopefully Thelwell has a good list prepared ready to hand over to the new owner for the go ahead
[/QUOTE]
Textor specifically referenced wanting to be in for the January window so he could get players in to move us forward (although of course he says a lot of things). I do imagine January will be busy if (massive IF) Textor is in place, even if quite a bit of that is inter-group transfers.

Agree jan window maybe see between 1-3 who would make a difference, then go into the summer window ready to attack with more cash to close deals. Was a positive we hot from his interview

Textor specifically referenced wanting to be in for the January window so he could get players in to move us forward (although of course he says a lot of things). I do imagine January will be busy if (massive IF) Textor is in place, even if quite a bit of that is inter-group transfers.
[/QUOTE]
M

Textor either in his Lyon conference or SSN interview - I forget which one, mentioned how Everton wouldn't be part of Eagles, and how they'd setup a separate Everton Group. The info on the listing makes no odds - very standard for accountants/finance folk to setup and it's updated accordingly.

Not paid attention to IPO etc so someone may come along and correct me but suspect any Lyon suspension is directly related to that listing. Means nothing/all very expected.

Begs the question as why is he keeping them separate?

There has to be a motive.

Sorry but utterly laughable, to compare anything to the nazi rhetoric on the Jews mate.

But fair play it'll mean they elect a woman with the mental capacity of a amoeba to lead the worlds leading superpower.

One who served for three years under a dementia patient without saying a word. And one who was the border tsar without ever even going to the border or talking to the governors of the border States.

Anyways back on topic. Textor - good.
Interesting that the title was bestowed upon her by the Republicans not her boss the 'dementia patient'. She didnt visit those border states because she wasnt the border czar! Perhaps following tooo much Fox News.

Any back on topic as you say...Textor+ ambition + good!

Could both potentially being in Europe in the same competition have a factor if they are separate groups, it might not become an issue

I dont really know mate, it doesn't strike me as legal loophole that would quell Uefa rigour - we wish we got into Europe.

It strikes me as odd, not that im complaining as i have suspicions over mutli-club - but there has to be a motivation for the sepreration.

In his next breath he talked about Botafogo players coming here and he clearly did us a solid on O Brien and Mangala.

Also having Everton in the group significantly improves the value of the group - there has to be a reason why hes not doing it - if he does take us over.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back