Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Has he still not gone yet? I thought this was nailed on back near page 1.

Oh well. I am getting closer to being proven right when he stays.

disclaimer : if he goes someone has hacked my account and put this post in without me knowing.

A swedish paper says that ManC is close to sign Lescott from Tottenham for £20M since Tottenham have found a replacement in Senderos.

Didn't even know that there were a Lescott in Tottenham! :D

Its about the message aswell, if we cave in and sell him were in the realms of being a selling club. If we stays then the other have the message, theyre our players so do one.

Im not daft enough to think that everyone doesnt have a price but we will have just signifigantly weakened ourselves while strengthening a rival.

Well in Moyes/Kenwright for having some balls on this.

Re: Hughes, he's turning into a right smarmy bell, hope they get smashed all over the show this year.

Nail head. (y) its become more than a transfer deal, more a litmus test of where we are as a club.

I've waited a while to be able to post rubbish like this!

Lescott out : £20m
Senderos in : £7m

You read it here first. I don't believe a word of it, but just in case I thought I'd post it anyway.

No offence to everyone who has posted in this thread but I really couldn't be bothered reading 116 pages. Can someone sum up what's been said? Cheers

P.S - I did try...

No offence to everyone who has posted in this thread but I really couldn't be bothered reading 116 pages. Can someone sum up what's been said? Cheers

P.S - I did try...

Citeh made a bid of £15mill last month - REJECTED
They made a £18mill bid the other day - REJECTED
Rumour has it that they're going to have a final take it or leave it bid of £22mill.

Papers are saying we're not even selling at £30mill. Lescott knows he has to hand a transfer request to move but wont. Once we reject the £22mill bid Citeh will look at gettin Alex from Chelsea or Bassong from Newcastle for cheaper.
Others are saying we'll sell him.
Rumour is we got Senderos lined up as replacement.

My theory is Citeh dont rate Lescott at £25mill.

Citeh made a bid of £15mill last month - REJECTED
They made a £18mill bid the other day - REJECTED
Rumour has it that they're going to have a final take it or leave it bid of £22mill.

Papers are saying we're not even selling at £30mill. Lescott knows he has to hand a transfer request to move but wont. Once we reject the £22mill bid Citeh will look at gettin Alex from Chelsea or Bassong from Newcastle for cheaper.
Others are saying we'll sell him.
Rumour is we got Senderos lined up as replacement.

My theory is Citeh dont rate Lescott at £25mill.

Cheers.

To be honest City have a funny way of rating players. 16 million for Touré was a bit much in my opinion.

hello lads.

im afraid clubs have a different valuation for when city come knocking and lescott being worth £22m ? i dont think so and in fact no player is worth that.

but if arsenal came knocking or someone like birmingham and lescott was up for sale then he would fetch about £10m tops i think but because we are knocking everton want £30m

i dont blame everton for holding out for as much as they can get for him but as you have seen us do with a few players of late which is we will walk away if we feel the price is too high or clubs are taking the mick.

now if everton deep down do want to sell lescott because they want to cash in then they are playing a very dangerous game with city because hughes has got other targets including the lad at fulham and bassong and alex at chelski.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back