Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only deal you have walked away from is Etoo, thats because he was taking the pee.

we also walked away from the ronaldinho one and also the kaka one mate despite what the papers say that it was kaka.

either way i would love to see lescott at city but if its not possible then i know hughes will move on because he wants them signed up for the start of the new season.

but if arsenal came knocking or someone like birmingham and lescott was up for sale then he would fetch about £10m tops i think but because we are knocking everton want £30m

No

the point is he's worth 30 mil to us, maybe not to you, but to us he's an integral part of the team, can cover left back, scores goals and is an established, proven premier league player

Which we cant replace very easily

We do not want to sell! Nor do we like being bullied into selling by a club with no regard or respect for others.
NO used to mean no, with City it means "how much more can we offer to change your minds"

We do not want to sell! Nor do we like being bullied into selling by a club with no regard or respect for others.
NO used to mean no, with City it means "how much more can we offer to change your minds"

He's got some brass neck on him this lad:

"Hello lads, Citeh fan here. Just wanted to say we want to rape your club and dont expect us to pay a big wedge for the privilege either...sorted, sound, madferrit"

:unsure:

No

the point is he's worth 30 mil to us, maybe not to you, but to us he's an integral part of the team, can cover left back, scores goals and is an established, proven premier league player

Which we cant replace very easily

i agree mate and i didnt mean it as though hes not worth £30m to city i meant footballers aint worth £30m full stop.

he will be a big loss for you if he does come to city but maybe theres a deal of a player going to you on loan ? even though you need more thana loan player to replace JL because i rate him highly.

He's got some brass neck on him this lad:

"Hello lads, Citeh fan here. Just wanted to say we want to rape your club and dont expect us to pay a big wedge for the privilege either...sorted, sound, madferrit"

:unsure:

The opinion i gave is my own, not directed personally at bluemooner_mcfc or any other city fan for that matter.
The owners are to blame not the fans. The fans don't get a say in how most clubs are run.
So get down of your high horse and read what i said in the context in which it was meant.

i agree mate and i didnt mean it as though hes not worth £30m to city i meant footballers aint worth £30m full stop.

he will be a big loss for you if he does come to city but maybe theres a deal of a player going to you on loan ? even though you need more thana loan player to replace JL because i rate him highly.
Fully agree that no player is worth £30m, as it's crazy money to be paying for someone who kan kick a ball a bit better than other persons. Problem is though, the new City owners are stuck up their own arse that much, they can't seem to take no for an answer. They offered £15m and we declined and said he wasn't for sale, so why don't leave it at that? No, your owners want to force Everton into selling, so I think it's no more than fair, we use you as a milking cow. That said, I'm desperately hoping he won't leave Everton at all.

The opinion i gave is my own, not directed personally at bluemooner_mcfc or any other city fan for that matter.
The owners are to blame not the fans. The fans don't get a say in how most clubs are run.
So get down of your high horse and read what i said in the context in which it was meant.

:lol:

I was actually agreeing with you in that post. It was directed at the City fan.

FFS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back