Joleon Lescott

Sell Lescott?

• Yes, for £18m to £20m - with all money being given to Moyes to spend

Votes: 116 45.0%
  • No way - we must keep him at the club.

Votes: 142 55.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Never thought Id be happy with the NOTW for story about one of our players. It should help put an end to this transfer saga.
One way or another after this story we will know Lescotts intentions.
If it's made up, he or a representative of his, will have to come out and say. If the story is true, the silence will tell us all we need to know.

Senderos story + Lescott = He'll hand a transfer request. Simple Journo 101.

If this isnt true I want the club to come out, or Lescott himself, and put this to bed once and for all.

If he does put a request in...then see ya later you shithouse. You could've done it earlier.

I have no source or sauce, but i really think this will happen. No matter how many tell me Lescott has come out in public and said he is happy at Everton, i still remain unconvinced. He or his representative could have come out and informed all of the current situation. Because this has not been forthcoming suggests to me that these reports of him moving to City is definitely on the horizon. Speaking prematurely, i hope Lescott realizes who gave him the opportunity to play for his country and higher his profile. Thanks for honouring your contract for Moyes, now i hope you enjoy your wage rise, the only reason you have left us.

I have no source or sauce, but i really think this will happen. No matter how many tell me Lescott has come out in public and said he is happy at Everton, i still remain unconvinced. He or his representative could have come out and informed all of the current situation. Because this has not been forthcoming suggests to me that these reports of him moving to City is definitely on the horizon. Speaking prematurely, i hope Lescott realizes who gave him the opportunity to play for his country and higher his profile. Thanks for honouring your contract for Moyes, now i hope you enjoy your wage rise, the only reason you have left us.

I still have a suspicion that he wont. Reason being is that he would've done so already, we would've asked for a fee, and things would've been sorted. He'll be playing tomorrow. If he's not, worry then.

The only thing I can think of swaying Lescott last minute is the lack of signings and endless promises of "taking the next step" and nothing happening. If that was the case I wouldnt blame him or Moyes....

Lescott hasnt said anything because he hopes that MC will reach Evertons valuation first. This means that not only will he keep a relatively good relationship with Everton and the fans but also he doesnt lose his loyalty bonus. The problem with this is that it means it is holding DM back from making any signings as he doesnt know where he will need to strengthen.
I personally feel that if Lescott went for 22m and we got Senderos for 6M then we could buy a top class holding midfielder that would cover any shortfall between Lescott and Senderos and also help offensively.

also i dont think he will hand a transfer request in until you return from america otherwise he would have isolated himself and got the cold shoulder from moyes and his team mates.

just a thought from me not from anywhere else.

"We" are back from America and he could have done it before he went. This isnt the first time the press have reported he will ask for a month, if he was going to he would have already done so. Unless, as somebody said, hes peed off with the lack of progress because we have yet to buy anybody.

But I think he will stay

"We" are back from America and he could have done it before he went. This isnt the first time the press have reported he will ask for a month, if he was going to he would have already done so. Unless, as somebody said, hes peed off with the lack of progress because we have yet to buy anybody.

But I think he will stay

as i said mate it was just my thoughts that not anything i have taken notice of.

also it means nothing as the papers said terry would hand a transfer request in aswell but as we all know that didnt happen either lol

i just dont want this to drag on just as you lads dont because it doesnt do city or everton any favours.

I think it's a bit early for any of us to be negative towards Lescott .
He's probably under orders to keep shut for the time being , and might actually want to stay put .
We'd all feel a bit bad if we slated him and he ended up telling City to do one .

Oh hold on,

Is "OUR" Jo still a blue nose? is "OUR" Jo still a blue boy, IS "OUR" Jo, still an Everton Player?

I believe he is still a "YES" on all those fronts.

I will tell you why.

Mr Lescott is not an Evertonian, Mr Jagielka is not an Evertonian,, Mr Cahill is not an Evertonian, Mr Arteta is not an Evertonian. Sir Neville is not an Evertonian, Sir Leon of Osman is not an Evertonian. Brick wall Hibbert is not an Evertonian. The club is not an Evertonian, The fans are not an evertonian. I truly could go for hours.

But Everton is them .

I will tell you one thing. My club and every one of you is a reminder of my grandfather. He never accepted defeat and never complained if it occured.

He pulled his head out of his arse and strived to never let it happen again

EVERTON FC - GOODISON PARK

, THE GRASS, THE ROOTS UNDERNEATH, THE LADS BLEED AND WALK ON IT, AND THE COUNTLESS GENERATIONS THAT CRY BESIDE IT, THE MEMORIES THAT OUR FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS TAUGHT US#

Sorry my friends. 20 years today I lost my Grandfather, to the day.

Not much more I can say.

He taught me all I needed to know.

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

Oh hold on,

Is "OUR" Jo still a blue nose? is "OUR" Jo still a blue boy, IS "OUR" Jo, still an Everton Player?

I believe he is still a "YES" on all those fronts.

I will tell you why.

Mr Lescott is not an Evertonian, Mr Jagielka is not an Evertonian,, Mr Cahill is not an Evertonian, Mr Arteta is not an Evertonian. Sir Neville is not an Evertonian, Sir Leon of Osman is not an Evertonian. Brick wall Hibbert is not an Evertonian. The club is not an Evertonian, The fans are not an evertonian. I truly could go for hours.

But Everton is them .

I will tell you one thing. My club and every one of you is a reminder of my grandfather. He never accepted defeat and never complained if it occured.

He pulled his head out of his arse and strived to never let it happen again

EVERTON FC - GOODISON PARK

, THE GRASS, THE ROOTS UNDERNEATH, THE LADS BLEED AND WALK ON IT, AND THE COUNTLESS GENERATIONS THAT CRY BESIDE IT, THE MEMORIES THAT OUR FATHERS AND GRANDFATHERS TAUGHT US#

Sorry my friends. 20 years today I lost my Grandfather, to the day.

Not much more I can say.

He taught me all I needed to know.

NIL SATIS NISI OPTIMUM

I need some tissues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back