2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do you even bother coming on this forum? Do you think you are more clever, more intelligent than everyone, quirky putting a different view?

TBH you are negative about everything Everton and make every thread boring for me and will no doubt stop me coming on this forum completely, as it does some days.

Your drab, miserable, negative, boring posts are the exact opposite of what Everton are trying to build.
Its not about me. It's a legitimate gripe about a GK who's come rushing off his line two games on the run and he best put that right because it'll cost us.

Well we dont because there's no Pickford/Ings video to compare.

I wasn't saying they were exactly the same anyway...but you knew that.

Ings ripped t-shirt, few scratches on his back, Keeper played the ball
Battison lost teeth, damaged his back, slipped into a coma stopped breathing, Keeper made no attempt to play the ball, flew full force into the player

VERY SIMILAR

My argument is that his judgement was woeful rushing out (twice he's done that in two matches, so let's hope the GK coach has a word with him).

If Pickford wanted to he could have pulled that foot away in time before clattering Ings. There's just no way around it....or rather there was!
Dave sometimes your post are good to read sometimes not you are marmite thou. But give the lad a bit of slack he's a baby in goalie terms and will learn .Just to put things into context my hero and in my eyes the best goalie I ever seen big statement but he was the best our nev was on loan at port vale at about the same age as Pickford is now mate.

Why do you even bother coming on this forum? Do you think you are more clever, more intelligent than everyone, quirky putting a different view?

TBH you are negative about everything Everton and make every thread boring for me and will no doubt stop me coming on this forum completely, as it does some days.

Your drab, miserable, negative, boring posts are the exact opposite of what Everton are trying to build.

1534713496488.webp

It's in his body language. How =else would you describe someone trying to do a Schumacher?

No mate, he tried to clear the ball and he did. Not sure it fell quite as he wanted it to, so he's clearly shifted his body shape into how he feels most comfortable, the side volley. He completes it then Ings jumps into him. Strange thing is, had he of kicked it like many keepers and followed though with his foot going in an upwards trajectory, he likely would've connected with Ings head.

So, was he out of control? Absolutely not. The only time his body went in a direction that wasnt of his own doing was when Ings jumped into his foot.

Its not about me. It's a legitimate gripe about a GK who's come rushing off his line two games on the run and he best put that right because it'll cost us.

Dave mate, keepers have to come off their line... If he wasn’t there to sweep up, Ings was through. If he stays rooted to his line, that will cost us a load more than if he comes out and sweeps (as keepers should do).

He’s a very good goalkeeper. It doesn’t mean he won’t make mistakes though. This weekend alone saw Cech, Kepa, De Gea all making errors. Pickford is high profile now though, him being England number 1 rubbed a few in the media up the wrong way after they’d spent months telling us why it would be Butland instead. If he makes even minor errors he knows they’ll start calling for his England place, that’s a lot of pressure to be under.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back