2018/19 Jordan Pickford

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last season he won the Young Player of the season, Player of the season and player’s player of the season awards.

Started decent again this year, and produced a pivotal save yesterday which set us up to take 3 points.

Truly bizarre that people questioning his ability and/or attitude.

If he moves on to a top club in a few years and we end up with Stek or Joel mark 2, it will be glaringly obvious what he brings to the table.

Last season he won the Young Player of the season, Player of the season and player’s player of the season awards.

Started decent again this year, and produced a pivotal save yesterday which set us up to take 3 points.

Truly bizarre that people questioning his ability and/or attitude.

If he moves on to a top club in a few years and we end up with Stek or Joel mark 2, it will be glaringly obvious what he brings to the table.

We are a ‘top club’ now mate. Be positive

Did well enough today. I just wish they wouldn't have interviewed him on MOTD2. His arrogance to the fore again: "My save turned the game". Even if it did...and I dont think it did as we only got a head of steam up to any effect last 10 minutes...he shouldn't be CLAIMING the result.
Come on Dave, you’re not actually trying anymore.

“I was pleased to save that penalty. It was the timing of the save, and then the gaffer brought a couple of subs on and changed the game”

So it’s Silva that he’s crediting with changing the game, while acknowledging the save came at an important point - a fact which surely even YOU couldn’t deny?

Try harder mate, I’m disappointed in you. You’re just not what you once were.

A spent force, many are saying.

Sad to see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back