Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.

1 in 3 record in the PL and coming to us as a back up striker. Desperate to come here (Carlo likes this) can’t see many strikers with a record like that, who’d be willing to come as a bench warmer.

How is he desperate to come here? Has he ever said that? There haven't been any serious links to him have there? Unless I'm missing something.

Didn't realise that. Should be a cheap fee and he should be willing to take lower wages too if he fancies PL football.

That has me a little bit more interested but tbh I would equally be happy picking up another EFL striker who is in a bit of form and whose club isn't getting parachute payments. Surely we can pretty much have our pick for reasonable money and that will help them maybe survive the winter?

Vardy was plucked from Fleetwood so you never know.

I'd rather sign a less proven player who is younger and less likely to be an unmovable albatross in the coming years if they turn out to be not good enough. Especially since the player is likely a backup anyway.
He will be a short term option. We already have the younger option in Kean. Let’s hope he gets more game time at PSG to develop his game further before coming back to us next summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back