Confirmed Signing Josh King

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually, if it's only 6 months guaranteed with us,
I can see why he'd rather stay that end of the contract and take favorable terms from fulham,
Seeing as both scenarios would see him looking for a new deal/club in 6 months time anyway

don’t mistake wanting to play as a lack of
Ambition though. He’ll play more at Fulham than us.

No I mean ambition to play under Ancelotti and go for Europe, chancing that we want to take him permanently after 6 months or he doesnt get a bad injury and be left unemployed.

Or sign for Fulham for 3 years security on more money, with the bonus of being allowed to walk away if they go down.

“He’s not Championship level but a 6 month deal is good.”

Ok then m8
I've already explained that I still don't want him. A 6 month deal is better than a longer deal is not the same as a 6 month deal is good. If you can't figure out what I mean at this point it really is on you.

How can you tell a guy like Richarlison and even DCL we are serious about CL qualification then we struggle to sign a journeyman pro who hasn't scored once so far this season in the league below us ?

Lets be honest Andy, the only thing they probably know about him is he tore us apart at the end of last season at Goodison. What’s more, they sat and watched Tosun try and play footy for the past 2 years.

Status
Not open for further replies.