Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Transfer Rumour Juan Mata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mata played for UTD yesterday , looked like he had a good game

yep it was known that he was going to play since last week mate - Jose announced his side on Wednesday/Thursday I think.

It's also been widely reported that Mata will go to Asia for the tour, but that doesn't mean that any potential deal won't happen.

Think we can probably forget about this one now...

If it was going to happen, there would've been some movement by now, surely.

yep it was known that he was going to play since last week mate - Jose announced his side on Wednesday/Thursday I think.

It's also been widely reported that Mata will go to Asia for the tour, but that doesn't mean that any potential deal won't happen.

If he goes on Tour to China it lessens the chances of it happening in my view. He might impress Jose and force him to keep him.

If he goes on Tour to China it lessens the chances of it happening in my view. He might impress Jose and force him to keep him.
Or it delays it for a week, we'll see how it turns out. Jose's usually a guy who wants his word to be law, so how impressive Mata is will probably have no difference if he's decided he's leaving.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back