Just been reading......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dylan

Staff member
some of the reader submitted articles on TW, and they all read the same. "Blah blah blah blah blah." You would think Tony Marsh would have had his heart-attack by now, you know, after being subjected to all this Moyes induced malarkey for 5 years.

Mr.Marsh goes on in his blah articleto contradict himself, proclaiming he wants the best for the club, then saying he doesn't want us to qualify for the Uefa cup. Hmm, might not be as lucrative as the CL, but it does wonders for a teams credibility, doesn't it.

You know what, I am gonna stop ranting now, because I am sure I could go on all day about the boo-boys.

i take a pop at TW (in their mailbag) occasionally when they are overstepping the boundary by some distance, as it stands now the site runners/owners have belittled or banned most of who support moyes and BK, the vast vast VAST majhority of what is left are those that fall into line with the admin/owners opinions.

power corrupts, absolute powers ... and all that.

for shame!

power didn't corrupt me, I stayed true.

Someone was in the wrong and I stood up and said it, As a group (you know who you are) we made TW the best Everton forum on the net and it took one little man with his big ego to ruin it all.

Now THATS a shame.

power didn't corrupt me, I stayed true.

Someone was in the wrong and I stood up and said it, As a group (you know who you are) we made TW the best Everton forum on the net and it took one little man with his big ego to ruin it all.

Now THATS a shame.

Little hitlers are in all walks of life mate. Even on forums!
Something good came out of it though eh :)

Love your sig Cal. How did you get the paint posterise effect on VDM face? Is that all in photoshop?

Shabba is not a physical being. He is a state of mind.

Shabba is recognised by 84 nationalities as a religion.

Shabba does not have the letters E, F or C in its alphabet.

Enough for me. See y'all Saturdayish. Mick, dont forget my score updates and thanks.

Have to agree with one of his points, Champions League or nothing. UEFA cup isn't really that good considering our squad is so bare thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back