• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

k league

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
the k league started today. nothing like the feeling of the opening day fixtures!!

i went to watch seoul v daegu. it was raining quite heavily but the (still) gorgeous seoul world cup stadium soaked it up quite well. after a cagey first half seoul turned the screw in the second to win 2-0. happy days.

round up of scores..

Seongnam v Chunnam 1-1

Incheon v Pohang 0-1
FC Seoul v Daegu 2-0
Ulsan v Gyeongnam 1-1
Suwon v Daejeon 2-1
Busan v Jeju 0-1
Gwangju v Jeonbuk 0-2

tonight i'm off to the top of the table clash between seoul and suwon. night matches are always special in the w/c stadium but tonight is going to be a humdinger. 1st against 2nd and local rivals. both teams packed with internationals. bring it on!!!

tonight i'm off to the top of the table clash between seoul and suwon. night matches are always special in the w/c stadium but tonight is going to be a humdinger. 1st against 2nd and local rivals. both teams packed with internationals. bring it on!!!

Enjoy and may the team in blue win, if there is one

just got home...

what a game!

suwon took the lead in the 6th minute! boo!!! seoul replied after 12 with park chu young. nice cool finish in to the corner. this guy is the next export to the uk... if only moyes would pip chelsea!!

1-1 at half time..

second half and only enough time to finish the 5th(!) god i love the k league, pint of the night before park chu young heads in seouls second!! the home end erupts. i spilt most of my beer down a high schoolers back. i made up for it by buying him an ice cream. bless. then 1 minute later park chu young (remeber the name!) completed his hat trick. 3-1 seoul!!!! get in there. home end goes literally mental. suwon come back and hit the post twice!!

no chance of winning though and just as i'm getting in to the 3-1 win jung jo gook scores to make it 4-1!!!

seoul top with 12 points from 12!! suwon 2nd and staying there!!!

all hail park chu young. 4 goals from 4 games.... this guy is a legend!!!!

fc seoul~! hurrah~!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back