Kevin Thelwell - New Director of Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought they’d been Mendes’ play thing since before their premier league days. Distinctly remember them getting a load of players who had no business going to a championship club because of him.
Yeah your right Mendez, but, he was the agent who did most of Kia's work officially after he lost his agent's licence. Or did I dream that? It's quite possible at my age.

The next scapegoat.
Or rather, can he play right back, left back, centre back, centre mid, att mid, winger, centre forward, be a decent sub for battering someone with 15 to go? And be an understudy to Pickford? All at once….?

No…

He can do one then, we only want the best here..

I thought they’d been Mendes’ play thing since before their premier league days. Distinctly remember them getting a load of players who had no business going to a championship club because of him.

Yeah. They were bagging Portuguese internationals and champions league players on loan in the championship and turned them perms when they got promoted. A lot of championship teams weren't too pleased but the league and finances were going that way by that time.

Says the owners have a stake in Mendes' company . Don't know if that's the case now.

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.