kevs injury?

Status
Not open for further replies.
W

wasp29

don't know if i have missed it but is there any news on mirellas injury yet , please god not to serious!!

Hope it's not too serious, tore Liverpool apart in the first half
I was very impressed with him yesterday. Gave their right back a pounding time after time down the left

What a signing this is turning out to be.

Not heard anything yet (surprise, surprise) but didn't look good when he pulled up. Achilles tendon ?! could be a month or two but then im just guessing.

I was very impressed with him yesterday. Gave their right back a pounding time after time down the left

What a signing this is turning out to be.

Not heard anything yet (surprise, surprise) but didn't look good when he pulled up. Achilles tendon ?! could be a month or two but then im just guessing.

That spin move right before he fell down injured before the half was sick. He was a nuisance to Liverpool all game to say the least.

Quote of the day for me -

Can anyone explain howMirallas escaped at least 3 bookings in the half he played,I thought he played quite well , but to escape bookings by his recklessness ???? I think the atmosphere got to him, and no wonder Moyes was glad to replace him ,injury or not !!
- Jolly Roger , Wales, United Kingdom, 29/10/2012 15:23

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Heard news yesterday that he left the ground on crutches on the way to hospital for an x-ray on a suspected broken metatarsal from the sewer rats deliberate stamp.

Moyes said on City after the game that he went over on his ankle, I cant see it being his Metatarsal as he produced that turn and shot just before half time an you would be hard pressed to do that with a broken bone in your foot, plus for about a minute after he did that turn and stayed off the pitch the physio let him back onto the pitch to see the half out and he wouldnt do that with a broken bone in his foot surely, Im clutching at straws a bit though

Moyes said on City after the game that he went over on his ankle, I cant see it being his Metatarsal as he produced that turn and shot just before half time an you would be hard pressed to do that with a broken bone in your foot, plus for about a minute after he did that turn and stayed off the pitch the physio let him back onto the pitch to see the half out and he wouldnt do that with a broken bone in his foot surely, Im clutching at straws a bit though

Don't think Moyes saw Suarez try to kick his foot into oblivion mate.

I hope you're right, but i was just quoting some news that was doing the rounds last night.

Heard news yesterday that he left the ground on crutches on the way to hospital for an x-ray on a suspected broken metatarsal from the sewer rats deliberate stamp.

that was on twitter mate , and the bloke who put it on there stated it was a rumour , and after watching rumours flying around on twitter when we were trying to sign pienaar , i will never believe anything on there again unless confirmed by the club.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back