Kia Joorabchian

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kia was involved? yikes he's a more corrosive influence than I was aware. I don't how to rate brands because he was constantly undermined but some of the signings he made were questionable but I guess I don't know how much he was steered into a decision

I guess I'm just salty about Delph lol
Hes been involved at the club since at least 2018, he "helped" us sign Richarlison and Bernard that window.

Just had a little read about what's been going on at Reading. Eery similarities with us in some ways. We need to cut all ties with this guy ASAP.

Yeah, rich guy came in, spent a load of money to get them promoted to the PL, wasted it, advised by terrible people (like Kia), failed FFP, got a points deduction and now on course for relegation.

Reading really in the mire though, they've sold the ground, in debts to their eyeballs and they can't protest against the owner because if he pulls the plug they're basically done for.

BMD will be our saving grace but we need Moshiri around to see it through.

Just looking at who this weasel has on his (not his honestly because he's barred from being an agent) books at Sport Invest UK. Just to see who we may either get tentavly linked with or even we could actually come out with a decent player for once!

Douglas Luiz's contract expires in 2023 (Heavily linked with Arsenal though, who we have all learned Kia tends to like to help his mate Edu out more than he likes to help Fahrad out)

Josh Zirkzee is having a good season at Anderlecht on loan from Bayern, who's contract expires in 2023! Not ready for PL first team football, but a loan as an impact sub next season could be a decent cheap option, we were linked about a year ago when he went to Parma

Diego Rossi has had a good season on loan at Fenerbache, but they have an option to buy, we were linked last summer

Omari Hutchison, not sure whats going on with his contract at Arsenal, but again, we all know Kia likes to help Edu out

Status
Not open for further replies.