Kim Shin Wook

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol seems like a character - Korean, but 6ft5, a forward that doesn't score goals.

Like an Asian version of Stracqualursi.

Obviously we're not signing him though. If we do, I'm releasing "Kim Shin Wookie Style" as a record in his honour.

Yup, I'm not too excited if this is the best that the Everton Korean scouting team can come up with.

I think this is the lid who's got tackling stats in the 60s on fifa despite being a forward.

SIGN HIM UP MOYES.

Please excuse my grammar. As a Korean, I can give infomation that he is a rising star in Korean Football League. (He lastly called up to the national team.) Even he is 6 ft 5, not that slow as concerned. I doubt Everton is really interested in him but it is not a bad deal if consider we can use decent striker and increase evertorians in Korea. (In present, Everton is a team that already has positive image in Korea Football fans. so it seems possible that make a profit in Marketing method as well.)

Please excuse my grammar. As a Korean, I can give infomation that he is a rising star in Korean Football League. (He lastly called up to the national team.) even he is 6 ft 5, he is not that slow as concerned. I doubt Everton is really interested in him but not a bad deal if consider we can use decent striker and increase fans in Korea. (In present, Everton is a team that already has positive image in Korea Football fans. so it seems possible that make a profit in Marketing method as well.)

What the man said (y)

1725B2494FFEA91C1FB69C

19208D344E4281790718C2

(His assist)

140D65344E42817D2BA7F0

152686344E428186036837

He only got played as a striker from last year, he was playing as a centre back before that, a return of 22 in 50 isn't that bad

Please excuse my grammar. As a Korean, I can give infomation that he is a rising star in Korean Football League. (He lastly called up to the national team.) Even he is 6 ft 5, not that slow as concerned. I doubt Everton is really interested in him but it is not a bad deal if consider we can use decent striker and increase evertorians in Korea. (In present, Everton is a team that already has positive image in Korea Football fans. so it seems possible that make a profit in Marketing method as well.)

Firstly, nothing wrong with your grammar at all - better than most people from England in fact!

Second, thanks for posting - I agree with everything you've said there; it would open doors in Korea and he may be a hidden gem, who knows!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back