Kim Shin Wook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen him play but at 6ft 5" He could offer us options up front.

if he can play CB as well his versatility plus marketing value could make him a decent investment if he was cheap enough.

Birmingham are desperate for cash to aid their turnover and want to get Zigic their highest earner of the books.
No brainer?

Remember when we were sponsored by Keijan and some no-mark Chinese player turned up the next day? Maybe this will lead to a tasty Samsung (is Chelsea really helping their image?) or Hyundai sponsorship?

I'll drink a gallon of bleach if Samsung ever sponsor us ffs! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

On a serious note, I really don't understand why we don't scout in countries like Korea and bring in as much of their top talent as we can. The RS have made zillions cornering the Scandinavian market. After Li Tie, I think we missed a trick there with the Chinese market big time

If this lad is any good, I'd love to see him have a crack with us. I'm pretty sure most Korean players would come over at a steal, and can they be any worse than the Scottish league??

Hiroshima?

Neither's that.

I'll drink a gallon of bleach if Samsung ever sponsor us ffs! NOOOOOOOOOOO!

On a serious note, I really don't understand why we don't scout in countries like Korea and bring in as much of their top talent as we can. The RS have made zillions cornering the Scandinavian market. After Li Tie, I think we missed a trick there with the Chinese market big time

If this lad is any good, I'd love to see him have a crack with us. I'm pretty sure most Korean players would come over at a steal, and can they be any worse than the Scottish league??
We do sort of, Graeme Sharp was in China scouting over the summer, so presumably it's being considered.

people-kim-kardashian-.jpeg-1280x960.jpg

shin_splints_mod.jpg

10.4.2012-wookie.jpg

This made my Monday morning so much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back