Kim Shin Wook

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember when we were sponsored by Keijan and some no-mark Chinese player turned up the next day? Maybe this will lead to a tasty Samsung (is Chelsea really helping their image?) or Hyundai sponsorship?

If the Chinese No Mark you are referring to is Li Tie, take the guy now. Li Tie was a mainstay in the team and would have remained so but for injury blighting his career. There was another guy who came as part of the deal who never got a look in.

If the Chinese No Mark you are referring to is Li Tie, take the guy now. Li Tie was a mainstay in the team and would have remained so but for injury blighting his career. There was another guy who came as part of the deal who never got a look in.

It was the other guy...

6 foot 5? Amazing tackler despite being a striker? Are we sure he's not just an actual Wookiee? Will he pull Luis Suarez' arms off?

I can't say I ever seen him play but one thing I do know is that you always want the wookie on your side.

NO.

Li Tie was dire.

Li Tie was a good player, Kept the ball well and had a good footballing brain, Shame about the leg break which definately ruined his career.

WHY are we looking at no-bodies like this when we have Vellios raring to go?????? Never gets much of a chance but always seems to impress when he does!!!!!!!!

WHY are we looking at no-bodies like this when we have Vellios raring to go?????? Never gets much of a chance but always seems to impress when he does!!!!!!!!

I'm not sure how you can call him a nobody. You've presumably never seen him play.

He may well be gash but you're jumping to conclusions. Although I agree, I'd like to see Vellios get more playing time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back