Kit for 24/25

If it’s 20m a year for the kit manufacture that’s a great deal.

If it also includes main shirt sponsor then it’s a bit meh compared to other clubs.

I’ve just seen that it’s 20m for kit manufacturer only which is a decent deal.

Main shirt sponsors are Stake for one more year then it’s open to new bidders.

I wonder if this speaks to Castore's desperation to land a big club to show they aren't trash after their recent PR disasters...

Don't get me wrong, I'm pleased with the jump - but 20 million seems insane.

Could be a few things mate, they are a north west company and they aren't getting near any of the other PL clubs in the area, New board here and we are going to have massive publicity with leaving Goodison and New Ground over the next couple of years - massive media exposure.

Last edited:

I dont know and i dont really understand the point mate, honestly - want to explain?
Sorry for any confusion 🤦🏻‍♂️

Castore are replacing Hummel as the kit manufacturer and are paying 20m a year which is a great deal.

The main kit sponsor (stake) has another year to run at 10m a year - I would hope that a much better deal can be agreed with a new sponsor when the current deal ends.

Interesting to see how much we can bank of this in the current year. You’d imagine it’ll hit the 24/25 accounts but sometimes these deals are prepaid on signature

Sorry for any confusion 🤦🏻‍♂️

Castore are replacing Hummel as the kit manufacturer and are paying 20m a year which is a great deal.

The main kit sponsor (stake) has another year to run at 10m a year - I would hope that a much better deal can be agreed with a new sponsor when the current deal ends.

Get you now mate! ;)

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back