Kit for 24/25

What a weird thing for The Mirror to do.

In the article, they say they’ve been given an exclusive look of the shirt.

So their Photoshop dweeb takes it on himself to grab a Bilbao shirt and smash Michael Keane’s face on it… and even worse, they label it as the real shirt in the article.

View attachment 260666

What are they doing?

The Mirror are click bait central mate, almost all of the traditional newspapers are.

If they're offering two versions with quality differences it will be ridiculed straight away. Any cheapo kits being sold with stick on badges etc need to be boycotted. Inferior kits so they can have quality kits sold for £120 is scandalous. I'd be straight on to FAB.
The stick on badges will be on the more expensive pro version. Badges will be stitched on the replica version assuming they do with us what they did with Newcastle, Villa, Wolves etc.

The reports of the new deal with Castore being £20m a season, may be good for the club. But the thing that concerns me is the price for the fans. At the moment our adult mens shirt is £65. which is a crazy price (reduced to £20 at the moment becasue its end of the season)

If you look at Villa's kit last season (castore) it was £70, so not that different, but Castore were only paying villa £4m a season. for clubs with high value deals, Spurs deal with Nike is £30m a season and probably closest to this £20m deal thats being reported for us. Spurs fans pay £85 for the basic shirt and its £125 for the real shirt. Th teams that get more than that have similar prices to Spurs.

That's basically double what we pay now.

The reports of the new deal with Castore being £20m a season, may be good for the club. But the thing that concerns me is the price for the fans. At the moment our adult mens shirt is £65. which is a crazy price (reduced to £20 at the moment becasue its end of the season)

If you look at Villa's kit last season (castore) it was £70, so not that different, but Castore were only paying villa £4m a season. for clubs with high value deals, Spurs deal with Nike is £30m a season and probably closest to this £20m deal thats being reported for us. Spurs fans pay £85 for the basic shirt and its £125 for the real shirt. Th teams that get more than that have similar prices to Spurs.

That's basically double what we pay now.
20 million a season? Sounds a lot to me.. unless we'll be playing in the castore stadium as part of the deal.

20 million a season? Sounds a lot to me.. unless we'll be playing in the castore stadium as part of the deal.

it said in the announcement that their branding will be on the new stadium (they are not the main sponsor) but maybe they will have the Castore name and logo on one of the glass ends of the stadium or across the roof. Then its seen very clearly every time the stadium is on TV. This is all part of the new stadium and how it opens up new branding avenues for us.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back