Kits from down the years!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this kit..

everton-away-shirt.jpg

This was our worst in recent years:

everton-away-shirt.jpg

A few months ago I bought that kit for something like 5 pounds, along with some other stuff. I wear it sometimes for my Mon/Wed night games. Its a good kit to play in and everyone I play with loves it. The LeQoc stuff has been quality stuff. Good to train in.

I'd deleted that from my memory mate. Good shout. Liked this third kit until Aston Villa bummed us 6-2 on bommy night when we were wearing it so spoilt it somewhat.

Memories from that night was the unmerciful stick their winger Tony Daley took off us and fireworks coming over the stand

Despite the fact it wasn't an away/third:

images

That was a good kit, I like the idea of bright pink (not the hideous pink that we had later on) kit as a third kit, ladies kit etc - because these did sell out fast, good marketing etc

These were for charity mate...

I love this kit..

everton-away-shirt.jpg

An absolute classic. Very hard to find even on eBay unless you want it in xl and in crap condition. I never even wear mine for fear of ruining it

I think for all the abuse Nike are getting for this year's kits, as simplistic, classic designs go, they're some of the best kits we've had since the 80s. When we inevitably move to Macron or some other no mark brand when this Nike deal is up we'll look back with teary eyes at this period

This was a very offensive recent effort
yakubu_neon_yellow.jpg

Actaully liked Timmy H's camo effort

everton-top-001.jpg

I think this was the first kit I bought myself as an oiky teen

eve86as_z.jpg

I lost my vanilla le coq one. Fume. Stuck with the silver one with the stupid collar from last season with drenthe on the back ffs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back