• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

korea v uruguay

Status
Not open for further replies.

teppic

Player Valuation: £50m
i'm going to this match on saturday night. we have got a block of 8 seats 20 rows back from the goal. korean home games are always very tasty. the whole stadium get right behind the team and it really is a wall of noise. uruguay are the visitors and to be honest i'm not too up with what happened to them since the last time i saw them (again in korea) in the 2002 world cup v denmark. and again v france. why i ended up watching uruguay twice in 4 days is any ones guess.

park ji sung and the other lads from england will be back to add to the screaming school girl factor. sadly the mighty park chu young is suspended. that is a big blow as he scored a sensational hat trick midweek.

perdiction has to be a home win. i think korea will edge it 2-1.

dae han min gook!!!

well that was pretty much the nail in the coffin for korean footy. a 2-0 home defeat to a reccoba inspired uruguay. the movement was poor, the shhoting off target. 60,000 people there to witness utter [Poor language removed]. chu young was suspended, but i can't imagine him making any difference. the coach has got to go. pim veerbank is the poor mans poor man hiddink. in fact the only way the are similiar is that they are both dutch. korea based all the success under hiddink on high tempo play. these days the players hardly break sweat and the passing is woeful.

there really is not much more to say. korea have some great players individually but they are no longer a team.

i tell you what though. the number 20 for uruguay who scored both their goals looked VERY good. bueno his name. anyone know where he plays?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back