2018/19 Kurt Zouma

Status
Not open for further replies.
If so this is another reaosn why Keane/Mina has to be first choice, no point in making a player for the benefit of Chelsea

...I don’t know how much we’re paying Zouma to play for Everton, but if you employ somebody you utilise that asset (especially if it’s the best you have). I have no issue with Mina/Keane as long as Silva feels they’re the best combination.

Agree, he will go Mina / Keane

..he might well do but not for the reason you initially suggested.

Personally, I think Zouma should be first choice because he provides what the others might lack. I don’t think it’s any coincidence Keane has looked better since playing alongside Zouma.

Regardless, it’s now up to Silva.

Edit; just watched Keane for England, once the US centre forward was beyond him, the striker was one-on-one with Pickford. He has no powers of recovery.

Last edited:

Personally, I think Zouma should be first choice because he provides what the others might lack. I don’t think it’s any coincidence Keane has looked better since playing alongside Zouma.

Edit; just watched Keane for England, once the US centre forward was beyond him, the striker was one-on-one with Pickford. He has no powers of recovery.
Looked really sluggish there keane.

I dont think either are top notch, Mina however looks like he belongs at a successful team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back