Last Film You Watched

I’m also quite partial to Jason’s movies…

They stuck him with The Rock in those godawful Fast and the Furious films. But it’s the only the later films and apparently they have great acting chemistry together.

Can’t bring myself to watch that franchise though.
Worthwhile watching for Vanessa Kirby nate. She's so good in action roles.

Just to confirm: The reason I must watch the movies is bacuase she's good at her chosen vocation, which is acting, and not because she's some hot fanny to ogle over?
Well maybe a bit of both. lol I think she's actually a fantastic actress but the comedy action role does really suit her. The film is just good fun and a very easy watch and, as you intimated, great chemistry between her Statham and Johnson

Well maybe a bit of both. lol I think she's actually a fantastic actress but the comedy action role does really suit her. The film is just good fun and a very easy watch and, as you intimated, great chemistry between her Statham and Johnson
The one thing I might like top see in those movies is Vin Diesel being taken down a peg or two.

I'm sure that standing next to The Rock, he must have looked like an anorexic teenage girl by comparison.

I hope it was humbling. Now you can start wearing shirts with sleeves meathead!

The one thing I might like top see in those movies is Vin Diesel being taken down a peg or two.

I'm sure that standing next to The Rock, he must have looked like an anorexic teenage girl by comparison.

I hope it was humbling. Now you can start wearing shirts with sleeves meathead!
Van Diesel isn't in them. Not the one I saw anyway.

MV5BODgwMzIzZDYtN2MwMi00NTNlLWFhZjUtY2MxZjY2M2YzMzRlXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNDk3NzU2MTQ@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I must have missed this one when it first came out, but I watched it tonight.

I definitely thought it was one of Judd Apatow's better films, and when it's not one of his films and he's not the head honcho, Sandler's is more palatable to watch.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back