Last Film You Watched

Just seen Fracture is on Netflix. Belting.
Not bad. Not Gosling's best performance.

If you haven't seen it yet:
s-l1200.webp

Arguably his best performance.

And with all the racist/neo-nazi BS that's been going on lately, the film has a very poignant message.

New Deadpool movie. Really liked it. Even the end credits scene was worth hanging around for.
Why was Charles's twin sister so young tho? Shouldn't she be like 60 or something?

In the Land of Saints and Sinners. Liam Neeson and Kerry Condon headline an all-star Irish cast in a sort of rural Irish western. I'm a bit biased, but a beautiful setting and some fantastic supporting performances made this a 9/10. Good stuff
For some reason iv never heard of this film. Defo going to check it out

Has anybody watched any of the Rebel Moon directors cuts.? I know the originals have a bad rep. I only got half way through the first myself and didn't even start the second. But I've just watched the first hour of the first directors cut and I swear its like watching a completely different film. The first 30 minutes is all new footage. I'll say no more and leave it up to your good selves if you wish to indulge. What I will say is if you're offended by gratuitous nudity, gratuitous sex and extreme gratuitous violence, then maybe it isn't for you.

6ADD5E9B-A448-45C4-B9F5-E508A4B1B969.jpeg

Frontiere(s)

Recommended by someone on here.

WOW it’s a long time since I’ve watched a film like this 😮

Influences include, The Descent, The Hills Have Eyes, Saw, Hostel, possibly Wolf Creek too.

Set in the early 2000’s, during civil unrest, a group of young Parisian criminals, flee Paris and hole up in a remote rural B&B.

One problem, the family that run it are cannibalistic Nazis.

Underneath the gore and uber violence, there’s a really good film there and the female lead is outstanding.

Not for the faint hearted.

French with subs.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back