last minute winners

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
efc
west ham
fc brage

spurs have scored winners in the last 10 seconds of each of these games. how sickening.

As far as I'm concerned Suits it means that they are having their fill of dame fortune now, it won't last until the end of the season, sods law and all that:cool: :cool:

It can't last the rest of the season. Their luck has to run out soon. Hopefully it runs out in time for us to complete our run to 5/6th

God i hope you lads are right, they do look like they are our most serious rivals at the moment, a few niggling annoying injuries for them wouldn't go amiss either, nothing serious, nobody wants to see any player get seriously injured, cramp, dislocated thumb, dead leg,:P just enough for it to disrupt their form for a few games.

Hey ! i want Everton to be in europe, and anything that helps that cause is fine by me.

adebayor got an extra game ban today, and henry announced that he is out for the season.

i believe walcott is carrying an injury and might need surgery, and RVP is out with the same injury as jimmy mac and Cahill.

looks like arsenal are looking a little light on strikers at the moment.

adebayor got an extra game ban today, and henry announced that he is out for the season.

i believe walcott is carrying an injury and might need surgery, and RVP is out with the same injury as jimmy mac and Cahill.

looks like arsenal are looking a little light on strikers at the moment.

Their problem is Suits that the reserves are stronger than the first team:shock: :shock: :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back