Votes: 8 4.8%
  • Koeman, Martinez, Moyes

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • Fromage sur malaise

Votes: 26 15.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defo, and I bring my lad to the games now....that's 2 generations of blues seen us do pretty much nothing!!

No wonder many people see us as a nothing club.

Oh Man, that is awful. When I look back at the players I have seen, the games I have seen I really feel for you. But be optimistic you have years on your side and who knows in the future what you will witness.

Oh Man, that is awful. When I look back at the players I have seen, the games I have seen I really feel for you. But be optimistic you have years on your side and who knows in the future what you will witness.

Its not great, and its proved when fans talk about away games in Europa league group stages as their best ever days....its sad.

But, its where we are at.

When I was about 18 I used to argue that we was a huge club, just unlucky and a sleeping giant.....20 years on....I cant even say that anymore!!

Moyes has obviously been our best manager of the 3.

There are those who hated Moyes and the style of play and he small time mentality he displayed when at this club, but in pure football management discussions he will in my view go down as one the best we have had.

I said that because he came in and stabilised the club during our darkest period with an ageing squad on big wages and severe issues off the pitch and made us competitive against all odds, but stayed probably 3 to years to long.

Martinez did really well with his first season but destroyed the foundation Moyes built and uttered some delusional garbage with I found was insulting my intelligence to go with the dismal displays (especially at the end), and some shocking signing.

Koeman Not been here long enough to effectively Judge

I've a feeling if Koeman would've took over straight from moyes, then we would probably have kicked on better.

I feel Martinez undone all the things that were good about the moyes era, being hard to beat, players putting their bodies on the line, playing for each other and teams dreading coming to play us.

Now it seems that's what Koeman wants to instill as his foundations for the club, but has to start from square one with an unbalanced, indisciplined and undertrained squad.

In short, I'll judge after a year or so under him, to see if we've improved before I make a decision.

There are those who hated Moyes and the style of play and he small time mentality he displayed when at this club, but in pure football management discussions he will in my view go down as one the best we have had.

I said that because he came in and stabilised the club during our darkest period with an ageing squad on big wages and severe issues off the pitch and made us competitive against all odds, but stayed probably 3 to years to long.

Martinez did really well with his first season but destroyed the foundation Moyes built and uttered some delusional garbage with I found was insulting my intelligence to go with the dismal displays (especially at the end), and some shocking signing.

Koeman Not been here long enough to effectively Judge

Aye, I more or less agree. Moyes' league performances with the budget and team we had were nothing short of miraculous at times, and though the way he behaved for his departure was appalling, I will always appreciate what he did for this club

Koemans highlight has been a win away at Sunderland, Martinez got us 5th... anyone who chose goldmember over roberto is not the brightest spark! Moyes over both of them, if it weren't for him they would both have had an even harder job.

Let's swerve judging or comparing Koeman until he's had at least a season.

It's like comparing a baby to an older child. One spends most of one covered in turd but might turn out better than the older kid that averages a D.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back