Last time we came from behind to win...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just thought I'd check when we last came from behind to win a Premier League game, and throw it out there...

It was Monday December 18th, 2017 when we fell behind to Swansea at Goodison under Allardyce but came back to win 3-1 on goals from DCL, Sigurdsson and a penalty from Rooney.
Poor. The thing that worry's me most about this is that, rarely under Silva, have I ever felt like we would come back into a game and win. We always, like at Villa & Bournemouth, look more likely to concede on the counter.

Just thought I'd check when we last came from behind to win a Premier League game, and throw it out there...

It was Monday December 18th, 2017 when we fell behind to Swansea at Goodison under Allardyce but came back to win 3-1 on goals from DCL, Sigurdsson and a penalty from Rooney.
Just say you want Sam back.

We are just too soft all over the pitch

When was the last time you saw any of our players dig in, roll their sleeves up and set an example..

It's not being asked of them.

The players have hot it too easy where defeat after defeat is except able.

I hate the way we play and hate how bloody easy we are to beat.

Bring me carsley and graveson any day of the week... Or Joe parkinson

That's utterly dreadful. To go along with the awful awful away record. Over to you Marco your job is on the line show us something.

Wow what a dreadful stat that is. I knew that it had been a while (it’s referenced enough when we are being talked about) but I’d not seen that date. I wonder what the comparable stats are for other clubs that we would realistically class as our current direct competition ambition wise (ie that 4-5 with aspiration to get into/break the sky 6).

Pairec with a couple other silva stats and it makes me wonder how the hell he has got to the Premier league. His stats wouldn't get him the Prescot cables gig
Had two good runs with Hull and Watford over twenty odd games and terrible one's over his other games but he has a cool sounding name.

Big Sam knew exactly what he was doing, only Everton could sack him and go for a manger who is without question a backward step

Big Sam knew exactly what he was doing, only Everton could sack him and go for a manger who is without question a backward step

You say without question, yet Silva does still have a better win % than Sam, which leaves a question to me.

Whether thats the case in a few weeks, well, thats anybodys guess innit.

Status
Not open for further replies.