Latest Takeover Rumour. The Moores / Noell one

Are you For or Against the idea of the possible Moores / Noell takeover ?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
The quote has been published in several reputable publications, it's been around a long time I've no idea why people are trying to pin someone for accuracy.

People seem desperate to jump on the blue union no matter what.

As with the Bose piece when he was chief sports writer for the BBC where he published direct quotes from green for an article which alleges that he has a financial say in the club they have never been challenged or retracted and are still available to this day

Last edited:
Its nothing to do with grammar. I'm saying there is an important distinction between autobiographies and biographies. The word you use changes the whole meaning of a quote.

But thanks for extinguishing any doubts I had by acting like a seven year old again.

You do know this quote has been about for a long time and published several times without so much as a retraction? Are you saying Green didn't say it?

As with the Bose piece when he was chief sports writer for the BBC where he published direct quotes like from green for an article which alleges that he has a financial say in the club they have never been challenged or retracted and our still available to this day

I think the finer point mate is that if Bose or anyone else is correct then the implications for Everton, directors, and the Premier League are huge - we're not just talking about a few people here.

If there's irreputable evidence out there to match the claims then let's bring matters to a head, pass them over to the authorities and let the club, directors et al take the consequences.

I think the finer point mate is that if Bose or anyone else is correct then the implications for Everton, directors, and the Premier League are huge - we're not just talking about a few people here.

If there's irreputable evidence out there to match the claims then let's bring matters to a head, pass them over to the authorities and let the club, directors et al take the consequences.

I've always had doubts over greens supposed ownership of shares etc but to ignore his own words and say that he isn't involved at all like some do (not aimed at you) would be naive imo.

Too many people with no connection to each other have wrote or spoke about it for it to be nothing.

I've always had doubts over greens supposed ownership of shares etc but to ignore his own words and say that he isn't involved at all like some do (not aimed at you) would be naive imo.

Too many people with no connection to each other have wrote or spoke about it for it to be nothing.

Appreciate what you are saying mate and the sincerity of your words.

I can tell you my family goes back 123 years with Everton but if what is claimed is true I'll walk away tomorrow for good and never look back.

Would like those that claim wrongdoing to present the evidence and if proven Everton suffer the consequences than continue with unsubstantiated claims.

Sad state of affairs for all Blues to find themselves in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back