Latest Update on Anderson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Barnsleyfc4life

Player Valuation: £25k
If anyone saw todays game, you will have seen how well he played along with the rest of the lads.
He proved he can play against Premiership players, If Moyes was there (As he is Simon Davey's mate) i have a feeling he will be kicking himself at selling him.
He loved every minute, and celebrated for the 1st time ive ever seen him celebrate (Possibly because he's ex Everton)

looked to break up a lot of play, glad for him and you guys and moyes's pal davey.

hope you get a great draw next round.

Why would Moyes be kicking himself?

He is never going to be good enough for us, never has, never will be.

we can be nice on a day like this.

thanks to the tykes for sticking one right up the vermin filth that soils humanity.

[Poor language removed] on the kopites, they are all scum, well done the barnsley.

Enjoy the moment lads you did great, best of luck in the next round and I hope its at Oakwell(y)(y)

delighted the barnsley boys did the job. quite a few of their players looked premier league class today. let's hope you go all the way!

I'm made up for all you Barnsley lads , you were great yesterday and not only were your team great but the fans were fantastic also , best of luck for the next round !!!!

It just goes to show that ......every (barnsley)crowd has a da silva lining
thanks to your team for giving most merseyside fans an excellent day. But don't get carried away.....it was only l*v"rp**l. It's not like they were a top 4 side

Do you guys not read the script when denied a certain penalty,the reds go down the other end and get a lucky goal,Through your lot I had to drink in a half empty pub so the managers not happy either any how do me a favour come back next year and beat the shower again well done(y)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back