• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

le moaners fc

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuitsBlue

Player Valuation: £50m
ARSENAL are to bid for ROMA defender Matteo Ferrari, who was on loan at EVERTON last season (daily bollocks i mean mirror)

ARSENAL are to bid for ROMA defender Matteo Ferrari, who was on loan at EVERTON last season (daily bollocks i mean mirror)

He was a bit of a prima donna when he was with us, should feel at home in the Emirates

i wouldnt mind us putting in a cheeky bid in for this lad. he looked classy as [Poor language removed] and we made a mistake in letting him go back. A bit like Matarazzi. if arsenal are sniffing around though he would probably want to go there.

i wouldnt mind us putting in a cheeky bid in for this lad. he looked classy as [Poor language removed] and we made a mistake in letting him go back. A bit like Matarazzi. if arsenal are sniffing around though he would probably want to go there.

oh go on then, why not...

...do tell me keith, exactly which game was it for YOU that let you know exactly how good and classy ferrari was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back