Votes: 3 1.1%
  • at least we're not Villa...on toast

Votes: 5 1.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dholliday

deconstructed rep
The table as of now looks neat with everyone having played the same number of games (9 so far):

1 - Arsenal.......... 7 _ 1 _ 1 _ (+11) ..... 22
2 - Chelsea......... 6 _ 2 _ 1 _ (+10) ..... 20
3 - Liverpool....... 6 _ 2 _ 1 _ (+9) ....... 20
4 - Spurs............ 6 _ 1 _ 2 _ (+4) ....... 19
5 - Southampton. 5 _ 3 _ 1 _ (+7) ....... 18
6 - Everton......... 5 _ 3 _ 1 _ (+4) ....... 18
7 - Man City........ 5 _ 1 _ 3 _ (+10) ..... 16
8 - Man Utd......... 4 _ 2 _ 3 _ (+2) ...... 14

A good time to predict our final position then!

7th.

First 4 places go to Arsenal, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs. Spurs and Liverpool have squads/the ability to reinforce in January that can keep them beyond us...just. That said, if Spurs and Liverpool get key injuries and we keep all ours fit then we might get 6th or even 5th.

7th.

First 4 places go to Arsenal, Chelsea and the two Manchester clubs. Spurs and Liverpool have squads/the ability to reinforce in January that can keep them beyond us...just. That said, if Spurs and Liverpool get key injuries and we keep all ours fit then we might get 6th or even 5th.

Agree with this mainly but I think the luck will run out for Liverpool and Suarez and Sturridge will lose form or get injured/suspended. They will finish 7th and us 6th.

Still think the ManU will finish outside the top 4.
Can't keep producing 2nd half comebacks to beat poor teams.

Arsenal, Citeh, Chelski for the top 3 places, and its between us, Spurs & RS for 4th.
It can be done, we just have to beat our rivals, starting this weekend with drubbing those jammy Spurs.

7th.

I used your logic but applied optimism and got 5th.

Props to the 3 who voted Champions :drunk:

I don't think ManU have finished worse than 3rd since Premier League play began. This looks like their year to finish 4th or lower. Their chances for 6th, which seemed ridiculous before the season started, aren't that bad at all. Southampton won't last at this pace, but they've played well so far. I'm not sure what to think about Tottenham. None of this guarantees a high finish, but there's a lot of football left to play between now and the end of the season. I'll have my prediction ready mid-late April.

4th or 5th . Spurs look poor hand have being lucky to get so many wins . Red ****e will loose form with Sturidge and sewers will be sold or get banned . They basically have 3 good players that's Sturidge Suarez and coutinho . When these loose form they Arnt special . Man utd although playing **** have got forwards with goals in them so that's a worry just hope teams go at them as there defense is crap . Between us mancs and red ****e for 4 th if mancs improve then between us the ****e and spurs for 5th

We are coming up to a crucial period now were we can take points of our rivals . If we beat spurs and palace then that puts us in a great position ahead of the derby. We then have the derby stoke united away and arsenal away . If we can pick up 7 points from them games we will Have 31 points which isn't bad going into the new year where we have a few easy games before the transfer window

We're boss and I love all of our players but I still think we'll finish 7th because we have the 7th best squad in the league. Hopefully it's good enough for a European place this year, or we win the FA Cup.

If we comprehensively beat Spurs next week I might be tempted to re-consider.

We are coming up to a crucial period now were we can take points of our rivals . If we beat spurs and palace then that puts us in a great position ahead of the derby. We then have the derby stoke united away and arsenal away . If we can pick up 7 points from them games we will Have 31 points which isn't bad going into the new year where we have a few easy games before the transfer window

One game at a time, lid, one game at a time!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back