Votes: 161 32.7%
  • 16th-17th

Votes: 129 26.2%
  • 18th-20th

Votes: 134 27.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t think of one team that has a better keeper, backline, midfield and strikeforce. I can think of 19
I'm sure you can, but teams like Bayern or Madrid don't matter as we won't be playing thrm.
Unless you are trying to suggest that Pickford is the worst goalie in the league and DCL is the worst centre forward? Because that would be silly

Its easy to overreact after last nights loss. We will no doubt be one of the teams in a relegation fight. No doubt in my mind but I think we will have enough to come out of it. Some decent players left. Pickford/Tark/Mina/DCL.Gordon/Gray. We will get in a few more too. Plenty teams above us can just as easily get pulled in. WOuld you swap Southamptons squad for ours, how about Brentford or even Wolves. I wouldnt. Think we will be alright. Not going to be a pretty year but we can do it
Where's the over reaction?

We were pants last season and only escaped relegation by the skin of our teeth.

We then sold our only creative player , the only one that carries a goal threat and are incapable of repairing the massive holes in the squad.

Its easy to overreact after last nights loss. We will no doubt be one of the teams in a relegation fight. No doubt in my mind but I think we will have enough to come out of it. Some decent players left. Pickford/Tark/Mina/DCL.Gordon/Gray. We will get in a few more too. Plenty teams above us can just as easily get pulled in. WOuld you swap Southamptons squad for ours, how about Brentford or even Wolves. I wouldnt. Think we will be alright. Not going to be a pretty year but we can do it

Wolves have a better squad. No doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.