• Participation within this subforum is only available to members who have had 5+ posts approved elsewhere.

Leeds vs Cardiff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Republic Of Leodensia

Player Valuation: £1.5m
Another weeknight thrashing:(

I know Cardiff look likely to go up in May, but to allow 3 goals in the space of 10 minutes is embarrassing.

Naylor's goal (their Naylor, not ours) was nice, but our defence is just a shambles. That first goal as well, WTF was Kasper on?

Rant over.

I feel your pain mate, only cos the Mrs is a leeds fan, the game was knocked off after 2-0 in a fit of rage by her! Games like that are no good for a hormornal woman who is 37 weeks pregnant like mine! Chin up lid, sure yous will be there or there abouts the playoff positions come the end of the season.

They did **** you, but Bothroyd should have been sent off for that challenge on Becchio when it was only one nil.

They did **** you, but Bothroyd should have been sent off for that challenge on Becchio when it was only one nil.

This for sure.. nasty challenge..

That first goal was the GK fault.. dont know why he was yelling and screaming at his mates.

This for sure.. nasty challenge..

That first goal was the GK fault.. dont know why he was yelling and screaming at his mates.

For not heading the ball before it bounced straight from the Cardiff keepers kick? Defenders to blame for that and then both at fault for not dealing with it but Smeichal was right to be pissed with his defenders. If they had dealt with it in the first place there would of been no confusion.

For not heading the ball before it bounced straight from the Cardiff keepers kick? Defenders to blame for that and then both at fault for not dealing with it but Smeichal was right to be pissed with his defenders. If they had dealt with it in the first place there would of been no confusion.

If that was Timmy this lot would be screaming for Mucha. .

p.s. I can see what you mean about the defender (Steve Bruce's kid) not sorting it out beforehand though.

If that was Timmy this lot would be screaming for Mucha. .

p.s. I can see what you mean about the defender (Steve Bruce's kid) not sorting it out beforehand though.

Haha i did think i should stick up for a keeper in this case considering all the Timmy bashing on here recently :D

I reckon Steve gave his kid a right bollocking when he spoke to him after the game, its a schoolboy defensive error to let the ball bounce in a situation like that. Bet his nose went even redder than normal.

I feel your pain mate, only cos the Mrs is a leeds fan, the game was knocked off after 2-0 in a fit of rage by her! Games like that are no good for a hormornal woman who is 37 weeks pregnant like mine! Chin up lid, sure yous will be there or there abouts the playoff positions come the end of the season.

Can't see us making the playoffs this season, next season, no doubt about it.

Our players have yet to fully adapt to this league, that's the thing. When we let teams like Barnsley put 5 past us, or be 4-1 up against PNE only to lose 6-4, it's a sign that we've not fully adjusted,

Don't know why, but I have a soft spot for Cardiff. Would love to see them go up and stay up.

Not many people have a soft spot for Cardiff. They have been a very good side for the last 5-6 years. They will go up sooner or later, they have throw great opportunities away in the recent past so you never know.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back