Left Midfield

You decide

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends really, if we persist with 4-4-2 then Bernard and Iwobi are the only options. Can't really afford to start Richarlison, DCL and Kean given our only other striker is Niasse.

Sigurdsson shouldn't be on the pitch in any position.

Gordon will only get game time if absolutely necessary.

Walcott can only play on the right.

Bernard and Iwobi seemed like a good headache to have back in Aug/Sep, would probably still go for Bernard over Iwobi though I'm not convinced by either. Granted they've each had injury woes and have both been very far from our worst players.

At this point Iwobi or Gordon. Bernard is who he is. Not good enough. Maybe 2 or 3 games of Iwobi and then Gordon to finish the year if he doesn't do anything.

The other option is Richarlison so Kean can play, but I really like DCL and Richarlison up top.

Bernard, also think we should be trying to get Iwobi in somewhere, to add pace and mobility to our static and slow midfield.
What strikes me is that with our midfield in the state it is, Iwobi is still getting next to no game time.

Of all our players he has fell the most down the pecking order since Carlos arrival. Ancelotti does not seem to fancy him at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.