Lehmann: sour grapes or poor sport

Status
Not open for further replies.
[Poor language removed] jens lehmann, hes a [Poor language removed], and wont be a prem player next season.

good riddance to bad garbage.

Lehman doesn't even derserve our time of day. He is what he is and its all there to see.

Tim Howard looks better and better each outing for my money. This is a huge coup for us and its already reaping dividends. Howard just solidifies I think the best defense in the Prem.

speaking of Tim Howard, i felt a little sorry for him yesterday, with AJ walking off at full time he was celebrating and applauding, tim walked past in the background, eyes fixed on AJ, i would have liked AJ to have given TH a pat on the back, especially considering he had been on good form all game culminating in a couple of good saves (thats not taking anything away fron AJ)

speaking of Tim Howard, i felt a little sorry for him yesterday, with AJ walking off at full time he was celebrating and applauding, tim walked past in the background, eyes fixed on AJ, i would have liked AJ to have given TH a pat on the back, especially considering he had been on good form all game culminating in a couple of good saves (thats not taking anything away fron AJ)

You sure he wasn't looking at Lehmann?:p

What was the score the last time the gooners visited Merseyside? Treat that as a starter for 10
;)

didnt they put 8 past some no-mark side in two cup games?

lets hope they manage it again next league fixture.

Big Ups to the T-HO!!!!

Mate Lehmann is the biggest tart around. Full stop.

Hes a bigger cheat than Rivaldo, but he plays up the 'protected species' caper way too much and Refs fall for it every time. I dont know how he can stomach watching replays of himself.

Even in our league, the keeper jumps up and if he doesnt get the ball every time he's obviously been fouled. I dont get it!

Status
Not open for further replies.