Match Thread Leicester City v Everton - Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

I have supported 'little' Leicester all my life and it would have to be the first time that we play a 'big' team like Everton and feel like we are the 'bigger' club and can see nothing but a severe beating. I'm sorry about my optomism but I have watched us get to the top 4 playing unbelievable football and after all these years of being [Poor language removed] I want to gloat a bit, it's a forum, freedom of speech
All these years of being [Poor language removed]? You won the leage 3 years ago. Gloating to a load of fans that could not give a toss about you and are having a crap time of our own is not going to end well. Glad your lot are having a good time and ruffling a few feathers again, hope it comes to a halt this weekend, though I can't see it.

And
The team should be....

Pickford
Sidibe Holgate Mina Digne
Davies Iwobi Delph
Walcott Richarlison Bernard

Anything else is just utterly stupid and he should be sacked in the dressing room during the warm up.
and watch Sidibe jogging back whilst out of position as they hit us on the break?

start kean, his pace in behind the two slow CB's might be our only chance of getting something

can see vardy having a field day against keane though ( he'll deffo bring Keane back in because we got beat )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back