Leicester postponement

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I’m thinking. A few first teamers and they would have ran riot on our current crop.

Maddison is in great form and operates in the space where we get picked off (see Mount and Smith-Rowe scoring against us recently). I'm more than happy if Leicester want to risk him losing his form.

I have actually seen Leicester fans on social media defending their club by saying that it doesn't matter if its not covid because you can still get a game postponed due to having too many injuries and players on internation duty. That is how thick they are and how far out of hand this has all gotten. Meanwhile we have got Klopp talking absolute drivel about multiple false positives which as it happens works out to be about a billion to one chance of actually happening.

PL have just sat back and allowed the system to be abused by certain clubs and don't even care how it looks.

I have actually seen Leicester fans on social media defending their club by saying that it doesn't matter if its not covid because you can still get a game postponed due to having too many injuries and players on internation duty. That is how thick they are and how far out of hand this has all gotten. Meanwhile we have got Klopp talking absolute drivel about multiple false positives which as it happens works out to be about a billion to one chance of actually happening.

PL have just sat back and allowed the system to be abused by certain clubs and don't even care how it looks.
The only club in Britain with multiple false positives and with the most asthma sufferers? Filthy, rotten, corrupt cheats.

Just like fifa. There’s too much cash flying around. Too many third parties with stacks to gain or lose.
The PL have been completley politicised during this pandemic. They do what they're told by this murderous government...and they dont mind doing it either - they place 'the product' above human life....and there's a few club managers who will be stained for life by their disgusting exploitation of a killer virus for their own ends....Rodgers and Klopp chief among them.

It can't be stressed enough how disgraceful this is.

A Premier League club have decided they don't want to complete a fixture and face no consequences at all. It's truly outrageous that they have been allowed to use rules that are supposed to be there for COVID, and exceptional circumstances at that, to dodge a game that they don't fancy playing with their second string, despite the fact that team still contains several very good players that just thumped a PL club in the FA Cup.

If the league threatened Leicester with the same punishment as the one given to Middlesbrough in 1996 then Leicester would rock up to Goodison Park with a full eleven and filled subs bench before we could blink.

It is absolutely scandalous.

Status
Not open for further replies.