Leicester v Everton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
We'll beat them but it wont be easy, especially as a first game.

As for the people saying DEY BEAT US IN A GAME THREE WEEKS AGO THO LADS'

it was a friendly, and there goal was pretty woeful, friendlies = not the same as prem games.

But this thread is just about them fancying their chances, and that result is part of why they would be doing just that. I agree that it means stuff all, but who are we to tell them not to be confident?

But this thread is just about them fancying their chances, and that result is part of why they would be doing just that. I agree that it means stuff all, but who are we to tell them not to be confident?
They have every right to be confident, just like we do. I haven't said otherwise :P

But there is being confident and then there is being level headed.

Welcome mate.
Yea, I'll be down. Havn't been there since you left Filbert St to be honest and I'm looking forward to it.

According to t'internet the Counting House and the Swan & Rushes are the best bets. Is that about right ?

Given our pre-season I'd be happy enough with a draw at the moment. I suspect Lukaku and Mirallas wil be on the bench if we need them, I'm more worried about the doubts about Coleman's fitness. Obviously I hope you get tanked on Saturday, but have a decent season and stick around in the Premiership.
Thanks mate.

Yeah I would definitely recommend Counting House (that's where I'll be) as an away friendly pub with a good atmosphere. 5 minute walk to the ground from there too so plenty of drinking time ;)

Really hope we don't ship 3 or 4 goal to you because our fixtures after that are horrendous

My confidence hinges on whether Hibbert plays or not, he's been shown up big time this pre season.

I can't say I'm terribly confident, especially as we love to draw games we should win i.e. the Norwich opener last season. Should probably win but without Mirallas and Lukaku we're missing our most creative and top scorer, so might be a struggle.

Cheers, he doesn't seem too bad to be fair but he'll get plenty of bites if he's on a wind up lol

Knockaert was on crutches yesterday with apparently a metatarsal injury so not looking good at all there. Think Vardy might be fit in time and have no idea about Albrighton. We are short on wingers though.

Yeah you have every right to be confident of course, just hope we can change a few people's opinions of us this season
Hey Mate, what are you thoughts on Albrighton (and Hibbert) ... Always thought he was decent... How has he been doing?

Good luck for the game... I think you might surprise a few people...

My confidence hinges on whether Hibbert plays or not, he's been shown up big time this pre season.

I can't say I'm terribly confident, especially as we love to draw games we should win i.e. the Norwich opener last season. Should probably win but without Mirallas and Lukaku we're missing our most creative and top scorer, so might be a struggle.

recent conversation?

jags: who is number one?
hibbo: i am number two. you are number six.
jags: i am not a number, i am a free man! he was offside, ffs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back