Leicester v Everton Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chicoazul! I am not a ind up merchant, I am a dyed in the wool bluenose bt also somewhat of a realist, clearly that doesn't go own well on this Forum, sad really.

16bwunb.jpg

Cheers, he doesn't seem too bad to be fair but he'll get plenty of bites if he's on a wind up lol

Knockaert was on crutches yesterday with apparently a metatarsal injury so not looking good at all there. Think Vardy might be fit in time and have no idea about Albrighton. We are short on wingers though.

Yeah you have every right to be confident of course, just hope we can change a few people's opinions of us this season

Sure you will mate. Rate a few of your players enough for you to stay up like, like the look of that Mahrez lad. Obviously every club has a few idiots lol

That would be delightful.

We need a purge on here. I see loads buzzing off RAWK when there is pretty much loads of similar stuff on here.

How boss would a purge night be.

Anyone who gets more than -50 rep within 24 hours gets a perma ban.

Sure you will mate. Rate a few of your players enough for you to stay up like, like the look of that Mahrez lad. Obviously every club has a few idiots lol
A few? Go on our forum lol

Yeah Mahrez is an exciting prospect. Of all our players I can see Danny Drinkwater and Matt James making the step up. Vardy's pace could be a surprise for some too

Don't cry mate, Just log off
You have quite inadvertently helped support my view.

A different view or perspective from a user, which appears to be against the forums 'geist', and it is quite simply shot down.

Mogwai talked about openness and intelligent conversations. Yet as other people have mentioned on here, many are too quick to rebuff others.

In the majority of cases, posting on other forums will antagonise as the majority of views are antagonistic in nature; polar views.

It isn't an environment for rational conversations as you will always have people who will want to argue. Blue-tinted glasses and all that.

Personally, I would much refer talk to other fans face to face. Much easier to gauge those who are 'fishing'.

My personal view of course...

I can see Leicester being far too optimistic and underestimating us, just because they beat us in Thailand. It's very likely we'll get an early goal and kill off the rest of the game.

I can see Leicester being far too optimistic and underestimating us, just because they beat us in Thailand. It's very likely we'll get an early goal and kill off the rest of the game.
I'm certain we won't underestimate you and won't read anything into that friendly. That game had no pace to it whatsoever

A few? Go on our forum lol

Yeah Mahrez is an exciting prospect. Of all our players I can see Danny Drinkwater and Matt James making the step up. Vardy's pace could be a surprise for some too

I do rate Vardy. Few of the lads on your forum saying that they can't wait to see him up against Jagielka is a bit far fetched though. Seems as if an average World Cup where him and Baines took most of the slack for a poor defence has led to people forgetting that he's been fantastic the last few years. Midfield battle will be interesting but I'd have to hope Barry/Besic/McCarthy/Gibson will be able to boss the midfield with the addition of Barkley a bit further up the field.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back