Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this guy the best Everton left back ever?If not, what does he need to do to be it?

In all my eyes I havent seen a better left back...admittedly I am 28 but the guy is class.

Consistent..great quality..decent man.

You unfortunately just missed out then mate on the likes of Terry Phelan and you may have been fortunate enough to not remember too much about Gary Naismith as well.

Ohhh I remember them well.

Since I been going (1993) we have been blessed with 'ok' left backs, but Baines is superior in every way; not just to them but to his peers in the Premier League and latterly in Europe.

I was moaning when he didn't come to Bayern Munich, I wanted him badly there, but he simply belongs to this club! I'm glad he sticked to his principles and chose the mighty Blues.

Ohhh I remember them well.

Since I been going (1993) we have been blessed with 'ok' left backs, but Baines is superior in every way; not just to them but to his peers in the Premier League and latterly in Europe.

Yep agreed mate. Certainly the best left back I've seen play for us and the same can be said about Coleman being the best right back I've seen play for us.

Pistone was probably the worst player I've ever seen in an everton shirt.. along with nuno valente.... but I still love them for the fact they were so sh1te... everton that!!

Didnt think he was anywhere near his best last season, but this year, he's taken his game to a new level. 5 Assists and 1 Goals in 8 PL games is great return for a LB.

Pistone was probably the worst player I've ever seen in an everton shirt.. along with nuno valente.... but I still love them for the fact they were so sh1te... everton that!!

How mad is this?

2187092096.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back