Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
If we could make a mix of Baines and Evra, that would be sweet. Since that's not possible I rather have only Evra than signing BORING BORING BAINES. I'm not watching Unitet this season is he's coming.

Koff redcafe.

From the Times:

Manchester United are preparing to make a £10m offer to secure left-back Leighton Baines, 27, from Everton.

10 mil should secure him.... ffs. who writes this stuff

Straight swap for Rooney

Rooney is worth a lot more than Baines ever will be lad. We've done well to pull the wool over eyes and convince a lot of people that Baines is good enough to take over Cole for England, i'd suggest we take whatever bid United give us and be happy with it.

It's like the papers/tv whatever are playing a game [we know they are] were the lowest Unique bid for baines wins,as each suppose bid you hear about seems to be getting lower and lower

It's like the papers/tv whatever are playing a game [we know they are] were the lowest Unique bid for baines wins,as each suppose bid you hear about seems to be getting lower and lower

Think that's the realism starting to kick in mate.

If Gary Cahill is only worth £10m then i really can't see Baines attracting bids higher than that.

Saucier than Changster

Come on mate, no way. Changitis is THE sauce on all transfers Everton this summer.

Haha lad you know as well as i do that i get most of my info from this guy:

https://twitter.com/footballing2

I'm just a funnel for that fountain of knowledge !

Is that the guy who had the closed Facebook group and it got closed down? Apparently is either an agent or works for them. Let me have a look over the next week.

Av got onto him, he's a new lid, was sceptical at first but he's got everything spot on so far

It might be him mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back