Leighton Baines

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he's to be sold it has to be for the right price, we all know what an acceptable value would be.

If he went I'd like to see either Luke Shaw or Samuel Umtiti replace him

I'd have that Umtiti lad for 2 reasons:
1. He's got titty in his name.
ibwGlB8yaTthEj.gif

This baines getting sold to who ever gets very boring,even if he was to sign extension-tv papers will still try to sell him every jan/summer transfer market

I'll lose all respect for Moyes if he's came in with a derogatory bid in the region of £12 million. If he want's him show some f***ing respect to the club and fans. £20 million or do one!

Yep, however, why dont United simply go and get him?! It makes more sense to go after Shaw than it does Baines.

Man United can buy Baines now (an already top quality left back) and then go and buy Shaw in 3/4 years when he will have developed into a top quality full back. It's not a case of one or the other, they can have both.

12 million is an absolute joke for the best left back in the world...a position that is probably the most difficult to find top players.

Seriously GFY United.

Why would Bainesy leave when very soon he could get the opportunity to share a dressing room with Alcaraz and McGeady?

Again.... Who said there was a gentleman's agreement?

Walked a way from a club that made him for nothing and before we've even given him his final payslip he's back exploiting what he knows like a cancer working its way from the inside out. If he never had the decency to respect the club as a 'gentleman' and agree to keep his hands off then I am rapidly losing all remaining respect for him. The whole point of a gentleman's agreement is that they are things of principle, and so confirmation of their existence or otherwise is not relevant as they're not binding anyway

Walked a way from a club that made him for nothing and before we've even given him his final payslip he's back exploiting what he knows like a cancer working its way from the inside out. If he never had the decency to respect the club as a 'gentleman' and agree to keep his hands off then I am rapidly losing all remaining respect for him. The whole point of a gentleman's agreement is that they are things of principle, and so confirmation of their existence or otherwise is not relevant as they're not binding anyway
What, so because he worked for us he has theoretically a gentlemans agreement in place without ever agreeing?
Are you not aware how cutthroat football is and can be? You may not like what he does, but because he's doing what Martinez is doing to Wigan (supposedly), he's a cancer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back