Lescott signs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.
im not sure he is captaincy, i have an incling it might be herr jags.

I have been thinking Cahill to be honest. Mainly as he has been doing a hell of a lot of interviews all over the place with Moyes. Jags was my second possibility. Myself I would like Lescott, but don't think moyes does.

Once again it shows our great club is moving in the right direction. Another great signing by the gaffer. He is so important to our club, an their must be vultures sniffing around for his signiture. Well done moyes, well donr BK.

Puls i also dont think lescott will be captin, an from the begining i facy jags to be captin for many,many years to come.

The thing with Lescott is that you get the feeling he is a sensible lad. Rumours have been there about Arsenal and Man Utd possible keeping tabs on him but i think he's recognised its best to stay at Everton where first team football is guaranteed and where his career has really blossomed. Fantastic news

Great news, we could not afford to lose such a great defender, you could say he is part of the starting line up, it's been a while since we seen him miss a outing other than suspension or injure.

The thing with Lescott is that you get the feeling he is a sensible lad. Rumours have been there about Arsenal and Man Utd possible keeping tabs on him but i think he's recognised its best to stay at Everton where first team football is guaranteed and where his career has really blossomed. Fantastic news

I'd actually heard a rumour that a deal had already been struck with ManU for him, no price was quoted but it was the same source who told me about the Rooney deal about 2 months before he signed.

I'd actually heard a rumour that a deal had already been struck with ManU for him, no price was quoted but it was the same source who told me about the Rooney deal about 2 months before he signed.

Well now you can point and laugh at your source whilst safe in the knowledge that he or she was spouting [Poor language removed] .

I agree with you although I believe he'd be a starting CB for Arsenal. I wouldn't see ManU buying him with Ferdinand and Vidic in those positions for the time being.

Great news this. I'm pleased he likes where he is, I had a small doubt after him saying he didn't really want to be playing LB (or words to that effect. I obviously overreacted :) ). I was a bit gutted by that as he's SO good in that position. Better than Cashley Cole these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back