Lescott : would you have him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have him back, but he woudn't want to come back here anyway.

There are some here who only listen to one side of the story - the official party line. I think there's more than a chance that as soon as City came sniffing he was 'encouraged' to go.

I prefer to leave the 'we defend our own and destroy anyone who leaves' behaviour to the affables, if it's all the same to you. x

Because we havent kept a clean sheet in over two months

And Lescott would change that? United havent kept that many clean sheets either

We dont have a proper defensive midfielder and 2 attacking fullbacks. The centre back pairing is not the problem.

You will always give the opposition chances to score if youre attack minded.

Whilst he shafted us when he went, as did Pienaar, I would have him back and if he could pick Rooney up on his way I'd have him back too......

I would take him.So what if he moved for more money or to win trophies, most people would do that. Who wouldn`t like to triple their wage packet.
Take a look at a certain afro'd Belgian for how to handle interest from big clubs.

Has there even been a confirmed bid for him? I think he`ll do the same as lescott when there is and i wouldn`t blame him.

jags playing very well at moment ,distin not getting any younger ,J H does not want to be here ,young duffy more chance of moyes playing goat , btw i like young duffy ,but i dont pick the team ,so yes we need 2 ,

Yep...

Even if Duffy was being played i reckon we'd still want two more centre halves (assuming Distin and Heitinga go), we'll need four if we want a squad that can survive European competition.

He would sure-up our defence no end. He can be a goal threat as well.

I don't know about you, but if we get to another semi-final then I would rather have England's best centre-half partnership protecting our goal, rather than the absolute joke that we had to contend with last season.

I'd be ecstatic if Moyes brought in Forren and Lescott in January.

I don't know about you, but if we get to another semi-final then I would rather have England's best centre-half partnership protecting our goal, rather than the absolute joke that we had to contend with last season.

Based on what mate ?

we wont sign forren ,having heard what steve round said about him

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back