Lescott : would you have him back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
shame about forren, my norwegian friend was giving me rave reviews about him. waste of money now with hindsight sending all out staff over there plenty of times to watch him. is there a chance moyes would back his own judgement over rounds' fox?

shame about forren, my norwegian friend was giving me rave reviews about him. waste of money now with hindsight sending all out staff over there plenty of times to watch him. is there a chance moyes would back his own judgement over rounds' fox?
i think its common knowledge the lad is slow , so id say no, put it this way id be a fuken mazed if they sign him

Weren't it that he's not quick enough?

It's not the hardest position to find good players TBF. Kompany only cost £7m

i think its common knowledge the lad is slow , so id say no, put it this way id be a fuken mazed if they sign him

okay cheers for the info. my norwegian mate says he's the next hangelaand so i immediately thought probsbly lacking in pace. guessing they're looking for a like for like replacement for distin if pace is an issue

Yeah, I've just been informed by a relaible source that he is sh*t.

In that case, there is even more of a reason to sign Lescott, IMO.

lescott can do one, based on that arsenal game alone, no player should treat our club like that and get a 2nd chance, thousands on this forum would die for the opportunity he had. he really isn't all that, his goals make him stand out more

I think it would depend on the injury situation or Heitinga moving on. I couldn't see Moyes bringing in a fifth centreback to compete with Jagielka, Distin, Johnny and Duffy. And how would the proposed move for Forren work?

I'd take him back though. We would potentially have three of England's four defenders for one thing. He had a great understanding with Jags and even kept Spain at bay alongside him. His goals would be really useful. And he could cover for Baines.

You can't begrudge him wanting to further his career, win medals, play in the Champions League, play alongside worldclass teammates and earn a lot more money. The Rooney case wasn't much different and I'm sure we'd pretty much all take him back. Moyes should never have played Lescott in the Arsenal game as his head wasn't right. He's a professional and he wanted to prove that he was worth a move, so he wouldn't have played badly on purpose.

Seamus was having as pop at Lescott couple of years back at the final whistle. Neville was pulling Coleman away saying let it be, he's a mate. Seamus said "he aint no mate of mine"!

Something like that.

Later that night Neville is supoosed to have tweeted Seamus "Kolorov is gonna get you!"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back