Lille via London - Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

LowerGwladysLad

Player Valuation: £750k
For all of you travelling via London on Wednesday via Eurostar or coach, where do you plan on drinking in London?

A group of us will be in the Northumberland Arms in Kings Cross. It's £2.80 a pint until 8pm and still relatively cheap afterwards.

We're on the overnight ID bus from Victoria

I'll be having a few in the Betjeman at St Pancras. It's [Poor language removed] like but convenient and I've only got a couple of hours to wait.

For all of you travelling via London on Wednesday via Eurostar or coach, where do you plan on drinking in London?

A group of us will be in the Northumberland Arms in Kings Cross. It's £2.80 a pint until 8pm and still relatively cheap afterwards.

me and my mate are on the Idbus - 23.30?

We are going to be landing in london about 7 and heading for a few drinks before the coach - so we may head over to there and say hello!

Be

in the Northumberland for RA match

If you're into good ales, then i'd highly recommend a visit to the Euston Tap across the road from Euston station. Only a 5-10 minute walk to St Pancras from there. Make it a 45 minute stagger if you have more than 4 pints in there though

will they be showing the Real Liverpool game here mate? get into Euston at 8 and getting the overground from kings cross to my sisters so will come here if they show the footie

Yeah just the emailed itinerary thing with the booking number on, done a cpl of copies as well so got 1 for coming back
just done the 1 page. went to l/pool last monday for my daughter's passport only received it friday, so typed in her passport no. can't get full print out detail's. but have ref no and seat no. you ok for accomodation?

Status
Not open for further replies.